WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
Awards / Accreditations
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Submit Your Resume
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Administrative Assistant,Shared Support
Administrative Assistant, Shared Support
The Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative duties as assigned and maintains confidentiality of all privileged information. This position will provide Corporate Support to several departments as needed and the departments are listed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Accurately putting data into various spreadsheets as assigned.
• Assisting as an Administrative and Receptionist backup to the Executive/Shared team and other departments, including Sales, Finance, Client Services and People Services.
• Analyzing data, compiling and generating regular and special reports using appropriate word processing, spreadsheet; developing and preparing both routine and non-routine correspondence, including presentations, letters and memorandums.
• Accurately creating various mail merge projects and Company mail outs, depending on the need of the department.
• Coordinating Travel arrangements, client visits, catering and other administrative tasks as assigned.
• Coordinating special projects as required by management, planning and coordinating internal or external events and/or functions as needed, planning, prioritizing, organizing, and managing tasks / projects (including follow-up and follow through) for call center team, training and HR and/or functions as needed.
• Must be able to follow direction from multiple managers.
• Providing flexible Administrative Support to each assigned department, depending on the departmental needs for the day and /or the week.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Language Ability: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Technical/Computer Skills: Skill in operating various word-processing, spreadsheets, and database software programs. Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook), but must be able to type 50-70 WPM, handle PBX or multiple line phone systems, and pagers and paging systems.
Certificates and Licenses: N/A
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you must be able to sit for extended periods of time and communicate with callers through the use of a headset.
You must be able to lift up to 10 pounds, have close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust your focus with good hand-eye coordination.
Send This Job to a Friend