WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
Awards / Accreditations
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Submit Your Resume
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
The Product Analyst position is responsible for assisting in the research of market trends, evaluating existing and prospective competition to assess what a product should do and how to effectively integrate new and existing products into company processes. This position will represent one or more product lines depending on the applicant's background. Other Major Duties include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in new product development by preparing target market demographic analysis
• Support the requirements gathering phase to create business requirement documentation of the functional product requirements
• Assist in the implementation of product changes and maintain up to date product specific documentation
• Work closely with the Operations, Sales and Customer Support teams to fully understand the process flows and procedures required to support product implementation
• Research and develop new and/or revised workflow, requirements, and procedures as required and communicate changes to areas affected
• Facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
• Assist in product testing as needed
• Conduct ongoing post launch product analysis
• Create reports, charts and presentations using PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Access
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (in business, or a related field) or 3+ years of equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated success supporting products throughout their lifecycle. Experience and interest working in a health care is preferred.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to deal with and solve problems using solid judgment skills.
Technical skills: Word Processing, Spreadsheets, E-mail, database software, and Internet software. Experience with Project Management and office tools, including MS-Project & Visio.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines. Must be flexible and able to effectively manage multiple priorities, and adapt to changing priorities.
• Excellent research, problem solving and analytical skills. Must be able to formulate and recommend solutions.
• Excellent documentation skills with emphasis on defining business and functional requirements.
• Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and take initiative.
• Ability to work with all levels of employees to define, develop and implement process improvements.
• Proven history of process improvements, technology integration, metrics development and business process design.
Certificates and Licenses: None
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position may require supervision and/or oversight of a team of Product Analyst who support the overall management of Carenet’s products and services.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate. This job requires working in a business office with computers, printers, and light traffic.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you must be able to sit for extended periods of time and communicate with callers through the use of a headset.
You must be able to lift up to 10 pounds, have close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust your focus with good hand-eye coordination.
Send This Job to a Friend