||Software Engineer, Mobile Applications Developer
Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Caradigm is a new kind of health IT company formed by GE Healthcare and Microsoft. Our goal is to transform care by empowering health systems and providers with the real-time, system-wide data and intelligence needed to improve care quality and the patient experience, and ultimately, the economics of health and wellness.
Caradigm combines the power of an open technology platform and collaborative clinical applications to bring together disparate patient data and transform it into intelligence. We enable others in the industry to take advantage of the platform to innovate—rapidly generating a new era of applications to improve population management. Our goal is to make it easy for caregivers across the entire healthcare continuum to gain the insight they need to collaborate with ease and provide the best patient care possible.
Caradigm’s Health Intelligence Platform provides healthcare institutions the ability to bring all their data together into one place. From this megastore, numerous applications can be built, such as: analytical and data mining engines, customized workflow management, and simplified sharing of critical information with physicians and other healthcare providers worldwide. Come join our new company Caradigm, jointly owned by Microsoft and GE Healthcare.
• Requires expertise in two or more of these technologies - Objective C, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, SQLite, Java, Android XML, Android SDK
• Ideal candidate is proficient with SOAP and REST style web services
• Should possess strong client-side and presentation tier unit testing skills
• Applicants should have successfully developed and shipped products on iOS and Android platforms
• Well versed with SDLC for mobility and have advanced knowledge and experience in performance tuning of mobile applications
• Familiarity with instruments for performance and behavioral analysis in the mobile space
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical degree
• Familiarity with agile development model
Caradigm Supports Equal Employment Opportunity
Caradigm is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline.
Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of Caradigm to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.
View the EEO poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
||Send This Job to a Friend