Main Menu Links
Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Distributor Employment Opportunities
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We currently have a direct-hire, full-time opening an Implementation Specialist to cover our clients in the central region of the United States. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you!
This position is responsible for increasing efficiencies for the Business Solutions team in the installation of proprietary consulting and DMEPOS Management Software. The primary function is to assist the Business Solutions Team with the procurement of all pertinent practice information including policies, procedures, workflow, product data, and identify training needs. This will be accomplished through questionnaires, in person interviews and other means. On the job training will be provided for carrying out these functions.
Your day will be very busy… you will be:
• Serves as subject matter expert while working with regional sales organizations and sales representatives calling on current and prospective customers.
• Communicate regularly with Business Solutions Manager, sales representatives and respective practices for scheduling of pre-installation appointment.
• Train, coach, and assist sales representatives in the execution of the pre-installation process.
• Accumulate required information and data for OrthoSelect and/or Vision installs.
• Organize information and data by criteria specified for OrthoSelect and/or Vision and provide to respective Business Solutions Manager within specified timeframes.
• Assist sales representatives in the set up and organization of product closets for ease of distribution.
• Regularly report relevant activity to the Business Solutions Manager or other members of the Business Solutions Team.
• Provide customer support to current Business Solutions customers which includes coding and compliance as well as routine updates on the DMEPOS Management System and troubleshooting.
The right person to join our team is...
A dependable, honest, hard-working person who enjoys teamwork and is a positive influence on others. Someone who is detail oriented, focused on accuracy, can follow systems, is able to multi-task and communicate effectively.
What we can offer you...
Our insurance benefits are effective the 1st of the month after your hire date.
• Medical /Dental /Vision plans
• PTO (paid time off)
• Holiday Pay
• Life Insurance / STD / LTD
• Participation in a 401k Plan with a company match.
In 2015 Breg was awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement AND Breg has been awarded as one of the Best Places to work in San Diego in 2014 by “The U-T San Diego Top Workplaces”
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
What your background will be:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with an emphasis in marketing, business, or sports medicine.
• Must have experience in two of the following:
• Orthopedic, sports medicine, or ATC background.
• Office processes in orthopedic or doctor’s offices.
• Sales training experience.
• Previous medical product experience
• Must have the ability to travel up to 80% of the time.
• Ideally candidates would be located near a major airport on the West Coast.
• Candidate must be willing to travel.
Send This Job to a Friend
Customer Care Promise
High Quality & Innovative Products
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Canes, Crutches & Walkers
Home Therapy Kits
Download Product Catalog
Patient Education Tools
Sign up for E-Newsletter
Contact Customer Care
Distributor Employment Opportunities
Digital Press Room
Logos and Graphic Standard
OrthoSelect Consulting Services
Vision Advanced Inventory Management