||DISHWASHER - Kaya
Kaya's cuisine is inspired by the sea and sun, melding fresh, high quality ingredients with bold flavor and alluring preparation. We incorporate the culinary customs of the Caribbean Islands, South America, the Pacific and beyond, using only the freshest
herbs and spices combined with the excitement of a sizzling grill to create food that is exotic and lively.
The Dishwasher position is a vital job in our kitchen, and requires no previous experience, but it is physically demanding.
Summary of Position:
- Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment.
- Keep the dishroom and equipment clean and organized.
- Pitch in where needed to keep the restaurant, and especially the kitchen, running smoothly.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental plans are available to full-time employees.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds up to 30 times per shift.
are Equal Opportunity Employers
||Send This Job to a Friend