||PREP COOK - Kaya
Kaya's cuisine is inspired by the sea and sun, melding fresh, high quality ingredients with bold flavor and alluring preparation. We incorporate the culinary customs of the Caribbean Islands, South America, the Pacific and beyond, using only the freshest
herbs and spices combined with the excitement of a sizzling grill to create food that is exotic and lively.
Kaya's creative kitchen is hiring Prep Cooks to join our team!
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental plans are available to full-time employees.
- Shift meals: BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking. At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and kitchen personnel.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
are Equal Opportunity Employers
||Send This Job to a Friend