Eleven Contemporary Kitchen is hiring LINE COOKS. Talented, hard-working, dedicated cooks with a passion for learning from the best Chefs in Pittsburgh - while working in exciting kitchens - are encouraged to apply!
Eleven Contemporary Kitchen - Complex flavors, simply prepared. Contemporary American flavors are combined to create a fresh and truly original menu. The kitchen is the
center of Eleven's high-energy urban atmosphere, where indigenous and seasonal ingredients provide inspiration for Chef Eli Wahl and his team.
Our LINE COOK is responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry , grill and saute stations, or other areas of the kitchen. They prepare all items needed for service, from chopping vegetables to making sauces and butchering
meat. At times, the LINE COOK will be tasked to prepare items for another station or special event. In addition, the
LINE COOK cleans kitchen equipment, organizes produce delivery, trains new cooks and completes a nightly inventory and restocking.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical and dental benefits are available to full-time employees.
- Shift meals: BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.