||BARTENDER - Mad Mex Wynnewood
MAD MEX WYNNEWOOD IS HIRING BARTENDERS!
At Mad Mex, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
BARTENDERS are at the center of things; experienced in not only pouring beer, but talking about beer, tequila, and generally creating a comfortable festive atmosphere for all our bar guests!
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift; BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to full-time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate with and understand our guests.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine, tequila, liquor, and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
are Equal Opportunity Employers