||BARTENDER - Mad Mex Wynnewood
MAD MEX WYNNEWOOD IS HIRING BARTENDERS!
At Mad Mex®, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
Bartenders are at the center of things; experienced in not only pouring beer, but talking about beer, tequila, and generally creating a comfortable festive atmosphere for all our bar guests!
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to full-time employees.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift; BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate with and understand our guests.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine, tequila, liquor, and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
are Equal Opportunity Employers