||Mad Mex Happy Valley
The Dishwasher position is a vital job in our kitchen, and requires no previous experience, but it is physically demanding.
Summary of Position:
- Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment.
- Keep the dishroom and equipment clean and organized.
- Pitch in where needed to keep the restaurant, and especially the kitchen, running smoothly.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full time employees accrue 10 vacation days per year.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to Full Time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds up to 30 times per shift.
Mad Mex and big Burrito Restaurant Group are Equal Opportunity Employers
||Send This Job to a Friend