Mad Mex Wynnewood is hiring door staff for Friday and Saturday Nights!
At Mad Mex, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
When we have bigger evenings and events, we want to ensure the safety of our guests, employees, and property. That is where the Door/Security person comes in. Their role is to:
- Welcome guests into restaurant upon arrival.
- Verify age of people entering restaurant.
- Safeguard the safety of guests, staff and property of Mad Mex.
- Uphold the Policies of Mad Mex and the Laws of the PLCB.
- Complete a certified RAMP server/seller class and maintain its standards regarding safe alcohol service. Maintain current RAMP certification via company sponsored classes.
And all of this done, of course, with tact and confidence, always maintaining the Mad Mex commitment to impeccable guest service to the greatest extent possible.
Although this position is part time, working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to full-time employees.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift; BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.