soba is currently hiring BARTENDERS/LOUNGE SERVERS!
soba is a pan-asian restaurant and lounge located in an old brick shadyside row house. with its cascading water wall, glass staircase and hand-painted murals, this beautiful space makes an immediate impression on customers.
- The bar is located in our gorgeous, newly remodeled lounge, which allows soba to serve as both a hangout for cocktails and a dining destination.
- In line with its sleek lounge atmosphere, soba offers an expansive cocktail list with both classic and contemporary offerings, and a wide selection of wine and sake is also available by the glass.
- Our adventurous drink list features over 20 unique and creative cocktails, a variety of different sakes and extensive red and white wine selections.
- Our veteran bartenders build delicious seasonal cocktails as well.
- The cocktail culture and large offering of small plates build the perfect atmosphere for a transcendental experience at Soba.
- The soba Bartender walks our guests through as little or as much guidance as they prefer in our
wine offerings, and
sake, as well as the unique food menu.
- The food at soba focuses primarily on cuisines from china, japan, south korea and thailand, though it also incorporates elements from other southeast and south asian cultures.
- More than a casual knowledge of and passion for food and wine are necessary.
- If you have the experience and skills, please consider joining our team.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical and dental plans available to full-time employees.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.