||BUSSER - Mad Mex North Hills
At Mad Mex®, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
The BUSSER's role is to keep things moving and supporting the staff in a number of ways:
- Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables after guests leave.
- Maintain restaurants clean appearance.
- Assist servers with food delivery to tables.
- Respond to guests and managers requests to help keep things flowing smoothly in the restaurant, and help to ensure the best experience for our guests.
Since there's no previous restaurant experience is required, the Busser position is a great way to get in, learn the ropes and prepare for moving up to other positions, if that's your plan! That doesn't mean it's not a vitally important role,
because there is no doubt that it is!!
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Available after 1 year of service averaging more than 30 hours a week; 5 days after 1 year, 10 days after 2 years (max).
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to Full Time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.