The Casbah® BARTENDER walks our guests through as little or as much guidance as they prefer in our offerings of wine, cocktails and food. If you are that gracious and talented type, please apply and join us!
- Be friendly and engaging.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Know the trade of bartending.
- Be able to communicate and understand our guests.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine, liquor and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds. and are Equal Opportunity Employers
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation:Full time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to Full Time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.
are Equal Opportunity Employers
||Send This Job to a Friend