Casbah Mediterranean Kitchen and Wine Bar is hiring Dining Room Assistants (DRAs) to join our team!
The DRA keeps things moving and supports the staff in a number of ways:
- Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables after guests leave.
- Maintain restaurants clean appearance.
- Assists servers with food delivery and bread service at tables.
- Respond to guests and managers requests to help keep things flowing smoothly in the restaurant, and help to ensure the best experience for our guests.
- The DRA position is a great way to get in, learn the ropes and prepare for moving up to other positions, if that's your plan! That doesn't mean it's not a vitally important role, because there is no doubt that it is!!
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation:Full time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to Full Time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Must be able to communicate with guests.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
are Equal Opportunity Employers
||Send This Job to a Friend