Casbah is hiring DISHWASHERS
The Dishwasher position is a vital job in our kitchen, and requires no previous experience, but it is physically demanding.
Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dishroom and equipment clean and organized. Bag and haul dishroom trash to dumpster at designated times. Clean food preparation and production areas as required. Pitch in where needed to keep the restaurant, and especially the kitchen, running smoothly.
Summary of Position:
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Shift meals: BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to Full Time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to work in hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to safely lift bags, cases and stacks weighing up to 60 pounds up to 30 times per shift.
are Equal Opportunity Employers
||Send This Job to a Friend