||FOH MANAGER; MMSS
||Mad Mex Shadyside
At Mad Mex®, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
In our Mad Mex Shadyside location, we are looking for a Front of House Manager who:
- is a lover of food and drink, with a good head on your shoulders for making people happy and for providing the best service to every customer, every time.
- has high drive and energy, and an upbeat personality.
- has solid computer skills, including familiarity with Aloha POS system, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- may or may not have experience in restaurant management but has experience in the restaurant business in some form.
- has a good understanding of beers and/or tequila.
About the job:
- The Manager assists the General Manager in all aspects of the operations of the restaurant. They oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service
and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
- You are in charge of not only running the restaurant, but leading and developing the staff.
- Team Builder and Motivator: A good manager will build a team environment with their employees. Also be able to motivate their team with positive results.
- Effective Communicator: A good manager must be able to communicate with their team and customers effectively. The manager must be able to deliver directions to team members that are understood the first time. They must be able to listen to their employees
and interpret what was communicated to them.
- Organized and Focused: A good manager stays focused on the task at hand, while providing customer service, managing their team, and managing the operations of the business all at the same time.
- Customer Service Oriented: A good manager must put their customers first. They need to know how to build customer relationships, provide exceptional service, and resolve customer issues quickly.
- Leadership: A good manager provides leadership to their team, while allowing the team members to do their jobs and develop new skills.
About the benefits:
- This salaried position offers benefits including profit sharing bonuses, paid time off; company matched 401(k), health dental, vision and supplemental insurance coverage, and a 50% discount for you and a guest at any big Burrito Restaurant!
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate with our customers and understand the restaurant’s trading area.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
Mad Mex and Big Burrito are Equal Opportunity Employers
||Send This Job to a Friend