||PASTRY COOK; Casbah (Hourly)
- Broad knowledge of pastry techniques, chocolate work, and bread baking required.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees are eligible for 10 days per year.
- Shift meals: BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to full-time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.
If you have the right skills, please consider this opportunity to flex your creative pastry muscle! Come join our team!
are Equal Opportunity Employers