Kaya®'s cuisine is inspired by the sea and sun, melding fresh, high quality ingredients with bold flavor and alluring preparation. We incorporate the culinary customs of the Caribbean Islands, South America, the Pacific and beyond, using only the freshest
herbs and spices combined with the excitement of a sizzling grill to create food that is exotic and lively.
The Host starts the guests' experience off right by pleasantly greeting and seating them, and keeping the whole flow of the restaurant going!
Hosts need to have strong organization skills, a good sense of hospitality, keen attention to detail and a patient, friendly personality.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to full-time employees.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.