MAD MEX MONROEVILLE IS HIRING PREP COOKS!
At Mad Mex®, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
The Mad Mex® Prep Cook understands that good food comes from attention to detail, and pride in doing things the right way, not just the easy or fast way.
Prep Cooks are at the heart of the kitchen, preparing all our recipes, knowing that good food starts from careful and thorough prep.
Summary of Position:The Mad Mex® Prep Cook prepares a variety of food products including meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, sauces, and other food products using a variety of equipment and utensils according to the Daily Prep List and our
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 vacation days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to full-time employees.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.