||Mad Mex Wynnewood
At Mad Mex®, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
In our Mad Mex Wynnewood Location, we are looking for a General Manager who:
- is a lover of food and drink, with a good head on your shoulders for making people happy and for providing the best service to every customer, every time.
- has high drive and energy, and an upbeat personality.
- has solid computer skills, including familiarity with Aloha POS system, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- has restaurant management experience.
- has a good understanding of beers and/or tequila.
Summary of Position:
The General Manager provides leadership and direction to restaurant employees. They oversee all aspects of the restaurant’s operations and make employment decisions and trains employees. The General Manager develops and maintains the atmosphere of the restaurant
in all areas consistent with Mad Mex® branding; implementing corporate initiatives and directing the activities of restaurant employees to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness
and sanitation; and responsibility for sales building, profit, turnover and building maintenance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Effectively manage shift execution responsibilities.
- Complete paperwork and accounting responsibilities
- Make employment and termination decisions.
- Be knowledgeable of all restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures. Consult with HR regarding employee discipline issues.
- Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Repair & Maintance for the restaurant. Schedule repairs, input into Net Facilities, complete work orders, and see repairs through completion.
- Ensure compliance with food safety, cleanliness, and maintenance standards
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate with our customers.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least three years of front-of-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
Mad Mex and big Burrito are Equal Opportunity Employers
||Send This Job to a Friend