||LINE COOK - Mad Mex Oakland
MAD MEX OAKLAND IS HIRING LINE COOKS!
At Mad Mex®, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
The Mad Mex® Cook understands that good food comes from attention to detail, and pride in doing things the right way, not just the easy or fast way. We cook virtually everything from scratch in-house and spend time and energy keeping our kitchens
clean and running smoothly.
Summary of Position:
- Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking.
- Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 vacation days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to full-time employees.
- Shift meals: BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.