At Mad Mex®, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
With this in mind, the Mad Mex® Server provides friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all guests. Each server’s primary objective is to show our guests such a enjoyable time they will want to return again and again.
We’re always trying to be better than our closest competitor; to give a little more service and attention to detail than the other guys. Knowing this, we all rely on each other and treat each other with the respect and dignity everyone deserves. We recognize
that the restaurant business is a team sport and every link in the chain is crucial.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Available after 1 year of service averaging more than 30 hours a week; 5 days after 1 year, 10 days after 2 years (max).
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Benefits: Medical, dental and supplemental plans are available to Full Time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.