Join our team! big Burrito Restaurant Group is looking for a Human Resources and Payroll Assistant to work with us.
The position is based in our corporate office in Pittsburgh, PA where we foster an environment of creativity, passion, and teamwork. The successful candidate will have the skills and qualifications described below; attention to detail; a sense of humor;
and a desire to improve yourself and our organization.
We offer a competitive benefits program and compensation commensurate with experience.
The Human Resources and Payroll Assistant is responsible for:
- Supporting the Human Resources function
- Processing payroll for assigned stores/areas of responsibility
- Performing administrative tasks related to Human Resources and Payroll.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support the Human Resources Function
- Support the talent acquisition process including posting positions and ads, supporting in the execution of talent acquisition initiatives, and making suggestions to improve talent acquisition process and impact.
- Send new hire surveys bi-weekly, track results and requests for follow up and report to the Director of Human Resources monthly.
- Monitor and support store and employee compliance initiatives including, RAMP, ServSafe, employee testing, and required postings; complete or assist in the completion of compliance reports.
- Support other Human Resources functions including benefits administration and documentation related to unemployment claims and workers’ compensation as necessary.
Process payroll for assigned stores/areas of responsibility
- Process assigned portion of payroll bi-weekly and act as back-up for payroll processing in the absence of the Payroll Administrator
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, importing and entering data including wage garnishments, child support, etc.
- Handle administrative tasks related to payroll and onboarding.
- Ensure accurate tracking of vacation and other accruals within the payroll system.
- Update payroll-related records as instructed (changes in pay, status, titles, department/division transfers, etc.).
- Support ACA, FLSA and other regulatory compliance related to payroll and Human Resources.
Perform administrative tasks related to Human Resources, Payroll, and Accounting