At Mad Mex®, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
With this in mind, the Mad Mex® Server provides friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all guests. Each server’s primary objective is to show our guests such a enjoyable time they will want to return again and again.
We’re always trying to be better than our closest competitor; to give a little more service and attention to detail than the other guys. Knowing this, we all rely on each other and treat each other with the respect and dignity everyone deserves. We recognize
that the restaurant business is a team sport and every link in the chain is crucial.
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift; BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to Full Time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.