||FOH MANAGER; Eleven
Eleven is looking for an assistant Restaurant Manager, also known as the Front of House Manager
or FOH manager. The FOH manager reports to the General Manager.
In an elegantly rehabilitated warehouse tucked alongside old Pennsylvania rail lines,
Eleven Contemporary Kitchen offers a seasonal menu and outstanding wine list. Located in Pittsburgh’s Strip District, Eleven pays homage to the city’s history with its industrial backbone and polished interior.
Chef Eli Wahl and his team craft their ever-changing menu from the most vibrant seasonal products. Eleven’s offerings can be experienced a la carte, through Chef Wahl's nightly tasting dinner or more casually at the bar with the Tavern menu. Every dish at
Eleven lets the ingredients take center stage, echoing the kitchen’s position in the heart of the building.
The Front of House Manager Oversees and coordinates in the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, cost, employee retention, guest services and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times. Oversee all guest service, identify service issues, train service staff, and assist in service to ensure standards are met.
- Responsible for party planning (with the assistance of GM); initial contact with guests, contracts, specific arrangements with guests, and pricing.
- Responsible for assisting the GM with new hires and training programs to ensure employees are set-up for success.
- Responsible for reservation management using the Open Table system. The Assistant Manager-Service, Training and Private Party Manager is responsible for reviewing Open Table reports, analyzing seating capacity, and making recommendations to the GM and Operations
Manager to increase volume.
This salary position offers benefits including profit sharing bonuses, company matched 401(k), health, dental and vision coverage, and a 50% discount for you and a guest at any big Burrito Restaurant Group/Mad Mex location!
Additional big Burrito Restaurant locations include: Casbah, soba, Umi, Kaya, and Mad Mex!
- Be 21 years of age.
- Pass a background screen.
- Be able to communicate with our customers and understand the restaurant’s trading area.
- Have knowledge of service, food, and beverage, generally involving at least three years of frontof-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- At least 1 year of bartending experience.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
Eleven and big Burrito Restaurant Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.
||Send This Job to a Friend