Eleven Contemporary Kitchen is hiring bartenders. Must have wine knowledge!
In an elegantly rehabilitated warehouse tucked alongside old Pennsylvania rail lines, Eleven Contemporary Kitchen offers a seasonal menu and outstanding wine list. Located in Pittsburgh’s Strip District, Eleven pays homage to the city’s history with its
industrial backbone and polished interior.
Chef Eli Wahl and his team craft their ever-changing menu from the most vibrant seasonal products. Eleven’s offerings can be experienced a la carte, through Chef Wahl's nightly tasting dinner or more casually at the bar with the Tavern menu. Every dish at
Eleven lets the ingredients take center stage, echoing the kitchen’s position in the heart of the building.
The Eleven® BARTENDER walks our guests through as little or as much guidance as they prefer in our
offerings of wine, cocktails and food. More than a casual knowledge of food and wine necessary. If you are that gracious and talented type, please apply and join us!
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to Full Time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.