||LINE COOK - Casbah
CASBAH IS HIRING LINE COOKS TO JOIN OUR CULINARY TEAM!
Casbah is one of Pittsburgh's top dining destinations, featuring a daily changing
menu dedicated to the best ingredients available, adherence to culinary discipline under the direction of Executive Chef Dustin Gardner.
The Line Cook accurately and efficiently cooks meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. Also performs other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including
plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates. They are dedicated to excellence in the kitchen and always interested in adding to, refining and sharing their skills. Come see what Casbah has to offer
you and your career!
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical and dental benefits are available to full-time employees.
- Shift meals: BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking or completion of culinary education.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- Tireless attention to detail and putting the best plate out possible.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to withstand hot temperatures for prolonged periods of time.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
||Send This Job to a Friend