At Mad Mex®, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
The Mad Mex® HOST is the first chance we get to make a great impression on our guests. So we know the importance of hiring
FRIENDLY and ENERGETIC folks to do it right!
But this is much more than a door person saying hello; the HOST really does control the smooth and efficient flow of the dining room to the benefit of the guest as well as the rest of the staff.
This position doesn't require any previous restaurant experience, so if you have an outgoing personality and a good sense of urgency and graciousness, we want to meet you!
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift; BOH staff receives a free meal during their shift ($ value may be limited). Some locations offer a family style staff meal.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to Full Time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.