||ASSISTANT KITCHEN MANAGER - Mad Mex Canonsburg
||Mad Mex Canonsburg
Mad Mex® Lakeside has an opening for a strong AKM!
A little more about us:
- Mad Mex® is in its 20th year in business.
- We are obsessed with offering the highest quality food, drinks, beers and service in a fun, funky, casual atmosphere.
- Our out of the ordinary menu has earned us fans and awards.
A little more about YOU:
- You are a lover of food and drink, with a good head on your shoulders for making people happy and for providing the best service to every customer, every time.
- You have high drive and energy, and an upbeat personality.
- You have solid computer skills, including familiarity with Aloha POS system, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- You may or may not have experience in restaurant management, but you have to have experience in the restaurant business in some form.
A little more about the jobs:
- We need AKMs to assist the Kitchen Manager in all kitchen management functions including food purchasing, preparation and maintenance of quality standards; sanitation and cleanliness; training of employees in methods of cooking, preparation, plate
presentation, portion and cost control, safe food handling, and sanitation and cleanliness.
- You will often be the person in charge of not only running the restaurant, but leading and developing the staff.
- Team Builder and Motivator: A good manager will build a team environment with their employees. Also be able to motivate their team with positive results.
- Effective Communicator: A good manager must be able to communicate with their team and customers effectively. The manager must be able to deliver directions to team members that are understood the first time. They must be able to listen to
their employees and interpret what was communicated to them.
- Organized and Focused: A good manager stays focused on the task at hand, while providing customer service, managing their team, and managing the operations of the business all at the same time.
- Customer Service Oriented: A good manager must put their customers first. They need to know how to build customer relationships, provide exceptional service, and resolve customer issues quickly.
- Leadership: A good manager provides leadership to their team, while allowing the team members to do their jobs and develop new skills.
A little bit about the Perks:
- These salary positions offer benefits including profit sharing bonuses, company matched 401(k), health dental and vision coverage and vacation days.
- They offer an opportunity to join a fun, exciting and GROWING company!
- At least 6 months experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel and guests.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
are Equal Opportunity Employers
||Send This Job to a Friend