Kaya is hiring bartenders to join our team!
Kaya®'s cuisine is inspired by the sea and sun, melding fresh, high quality ingredients with bold flavor and alluring preparation. We incorporate the culinary customs of the Caribbean Islands, South America, the Pacific and beyond, using only
the freshest herbs and spices combined with the excitement of a sizzling grill to create food that is exotic and lively.
The varied and complex
menu has made Kaya® an award-winning dining destination for more than a decade. The ever-changing
drink menu at Kaya® is built around a deep and passionate relationship with rums of all colors - gold, black, silver, coconut. Explore the flavors of Atlantic islands (Caipirinha, Rum Runner, Nui Nui), Pacific-inspired tiki drinks (Mai Tai, Leilani Volcano)
or Mexico (Grapefruit Basil Margarita, Sangria). We also have eighteen beers on draft, a rotating raft of seasonal craft brews. A dozen or so carefully selected wines and plenty of spirits (especially rum!) fill out our shelves.
The Kaya® BARTENDER plays host to a lively and sophisticated crowd, sharing their passion for the food, drinks and attitude that fills Kaya®. If you are that gracious and talented type, please apply and join us!
- Be friendly and engaging.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Know the trade of bartending.
- Be able to communicate and understand our guests.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine, liquor and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
are Equal Opportunity Employers
||Send This Job to a Friend