Kaya®'s cuisine is inspired by the sea and sun, melding fresh, high quality ingredients with bold flavor and alluring preparation. We incorporate the culinary customs of the Caribbean Islands, South America, the Pacific and beyond, using only the freshest herbs
and spices combined with the excitement of a sizzling grill to create food that is exotic and lively.
Kaya is hiring DRAs (AKA Dining Room Assistants or DRA's for short).
The DRA keeps things moving and supports the staff in a number of ways:
- Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables after guests leave.
- Maintain restaurants clean appearance.
- Assists servers with food delivery and bread service at tables.
- Respond to guests and managers requests to help keep things flowing smoothly in the restaurant, and help to ensure the best experience for our guests.
- The DRA position is a great way to get in, learn the ropes and prepare for moving up to other positions, if that's your plan! That doesn't mean it's not a vitally important role, because there is no doubt that it is!!
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full time employees are eligible for 10 days per year.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to Full Time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Must be able to communicate with guests.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend and stoop.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
are Equal Opportunity Employers
||Send This Job to a Friend