||FOH MANAGER; Casbah
Casbah is one of Pittsburgh's top dining destinations, featuring a daily changing menu of Mediterranean-inspired cuisine dedicated to the best ingredients available under the direction of Executive Chef Dustin Gardner. Casbah also takes pride in offering
a variety of Old World wines by the glass, along with a craft cocktail list.
Casbah is looking for an assistant Restaurant Manager, also known as the
Front of House Manager or FOH manager. The FOH manager reports to the General Manager.
The Front of House Manager Oversees and coordinates in the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, cost, employee retention, guest services and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times. Oversee all guest service, identify service issues, train service staff, and assist in service to ensure standards are met.
- Responsible for party planning (with the assistance of GM); initial contact with guests, contracts, specific arrangements with guests, and pricing.
- Responsible for assisting the GM with new hires and training programs to ensure employees are set-up for success.
- Responsible for reservation management using the Open Table system. The Assistant Manager-Service, Training and Private Party Manager is responsible for reviewing Open Table reports, analyzing seating capacity, and making recommendations to the GM
and Operations Manager to increase volume.
This salary position offers benefits including profit sharing bonuses, company matched 401(k), health, dental and vision coverage, and a 50% discount for you and a guest at any big Burrito Restaurant Group/Mad Mex location!
Additional big Burrito Restaurant locations include: Eleven, soba, Umi, Kaya, and Mad Mex!
- Be 21 years of age.
- Pass a background screen.
- Be able to communicate with our customers and understand the restaurant’s trading area.
- Have knowledge of service, food, and beverage, generally involving at least three years of frontof-the-house operations and/or assistant management positions.
- At least 1 year of bartending experience.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
Casbah and big Burrito Restaurant Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.
||Send This Job to a Friend