||BUSSER - Mad Mex Shadyside
MAD MEX SHADYSIDE IS HIRING BUSSERS!
At Mad Mex®, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
The Busser's role is to keep things moving and supporting the staff in a number of ways:
- Remove used tableware between courses; clear and reset tables after guests leave.
- Maintain restaurants clean appearance.
- Assist servers with food delivery to tables.
- Respond to guests and managers requests to help keep things flowing smoothly in the restaurant, and help to ensure the best experience for our guests.
The Busser position is a great way to get in, learn the ropes, and prepare for moving up to other positions, if that's your plan! That doesn't mean it's not a vitally important role, because there is no doubt that it is!!
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a good job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full-time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental plans are available to full-time employees.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.