||Mad Mex Robinson
At Mad Mex, year after year we win awards for our food, beverages and atmosphere. We do this by preparing superior quality food and beverages, providing legendary customer service, and doing it in a fun, casual place.
BARTENDERS are at the center of things; experienced in not only pouring beer, but talking about beer, tequila, and generally creating a comfortable festive atmosphere for all our bar guests!
Working in our award-winning restaurants offers you a great job and competitive earnings, plus the following benefits:
- Paid Vacation: Full time employees accrue 10 days per year.
- Shift meals: FOH employees purchase menu items at 50% at the start or end of your shift.
- Employee Discounts: 25% off the entire check for you and a guest at ANY big Burrito Restaurant Group location; 50% days offered at every location on varying days; ask your manager for more details.
- Health Insurance: Medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available to full time employees.
- 401(k) retirement plan: Tax-deferred retirement savings plan, company matches your contribution at 25%, up to the first 4%.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Have previous Bartending experience
- Have open availability
- Be able to communicate with and understand our guests.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine, tequila and liquor and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20-40 pounds.
Mad Mex and big Burrito Restaurant Group are Equal Opportunity Employers.
||Send This Job to a Friend