||New Home Counselor
Beazer Homes USA Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, is a top 10 national homebuilder with homes for sale across the United States. We build homes that meet and exceed ENERGY STAR® requirements while appealing to homebuyers at various price points across various
demographic segments. In addition to saving energy, our homes allow personalization through our flexible floorplans and design upgrades.
Our long-term business strategy focuses on providing our customers with quality homes, while seeking to maximize our return on invested capital over time. Beazer Homes’ legacy includes building homes for America’s families for over 50 years – over 130,000 in
the last 12 years alone. Beazer Homes has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1994 under the ticker symbol “BZH”.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Sells homes according to Company policies and procedures and maintains excellent customer relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows Company policies and procedures and directives and sells (and closes) homes. Develops competitive information. Keep active referral lists. Prospects for new buyers.
- Provides customer service by maintaining good relationship with community buyers and prospective buyers. Follows up after prospect sale and after closing. Sets up closings.
- Monitors and maintains neighborhood entrance, vacant lots, sales office, model homes, landscape, and completed homes in excellent condition. Walks through homes periodically. Maintains on- and off-site signage.
- Hires and trains Hosts/Hostesses to ensure sales and hospitality coverage in absence of New Home Counselor.
- Maintains current and accurate “Book of Knowledge”. Knows all about neighborhood and surrounding areas. Understands basic construction terms and is able to answer construction questions.
- Understand competition dynamics occurring in surrounding subdivisions regarding product, pricing, volume and inventory.
- Sets up closings. Introduces buyer to home and ensures trouble-free conveyance of home to buyer.
- Extensive knowledge of real estate including new home sales required.
- Previous experience in new home sales (three to five years) preferred.
- Ability to deal with and influence persons.
- Real estate license for state of operation, where required.
- Sales office or model home is typical environment.
- May visit home sites in various phases of completion where temperature and noise levels vary.
- May visit other subdivisions for competitive information.
||Send This Job to a Friend