• Requires good oral and written communication skills to work effectively with others inside and outside
departmental boundaries, at remote locations and/or outside the company.
• Requires good organization skills to produce quality work, within required specifications, to meet tight schedules.
• Job requires initiative and ability to influence events, rather than passively accepting them, in order to achieve goals.
This means being proactive and a self-starter and going beyond specific job responsibilities to ensure goals
are achieved or exceeded.
• Requires ability to operate a handheld scanner accurately.
• Requires material handling skills to minimize product loss (cold food spoilage, stales and damage).
• Requires accurate record keeping skills (for example, odometer readings and gasoline receipts).
• Requires ability to follow written instructions to provide the service required at each machine
(for example, checking the master sheet).
• Requires ability to operate a route truck safely.
• Requires ability to balance sales to cash collected.
• Requires familiarity the Austin area.
• Must be at least 25 years of age with a clean driving record.
• Clear background.
• Environment that requires lifting materials, weighing up to 50 pounds approximately 40% of the time. For example, lifting one to two cases of soda at a time, in to and out of the truck.
• Environment that requires spending 10 – 20 percent of the time sitting behind the wheel of a delivery truck.
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.