Accent Food Services is the premier provider of business break room services throughout the state of Texas, and now including Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Reno Nevada and the surrounding areas including Lake Tahoe. With our ever-increasing services,
technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
Reporting to our Director of Technology, we are looking for a Database Developer to join our dynamic team. This position will develop and maintain reporting databases using the Microsoft stack ensuring elevated levels of data availability. They will also evaluate
and advise on database technology components such as software, hardware, and networking in addition to assisting in implementing and maintaining reporting dashboards.
• Maintain the reporting Data Warehouse.
• Implement data dashboards and reporting
• Design and deploy data table structures, forms, reports, and queries.
• Apply patches and upgrades to existing database infrastructure.
• Identify inefficiencies in current databases and investigate solutions.
• Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues.
• Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
• Assure security of data from external parties and for management of row-level-security within the organization.
• Plan and coordinate backup and disaster recovery setup
• Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases
• Develop and maintain database stored procedures, views and functions for hosted web applications.
• Develop and maintain of ETL processes
• Produce ad-hoc queries and develop reports to support business needs
• Provide data management support to users
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year accredited college or university in ISDS, Computer Science or related filed with at least
3 years of relevant experience.
• SQL Server Development expertise
• T-SQL expertise
• In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
• SSMS and SSIS expertise
• Experience with SSAS, SSRS, Tabular-based reporting, and Tabular Data Models
• Experience creating charts, graphs, dashboards in one or more of the following programs - Excel, SSRS, Power BI,
Tableau, Qlik, and/or similar
• A broad understanding of data visualization methods and techniques
• Power Query (“M” language), and DAX language experience
• Heavy Excel charting and pivot table experience
• Broad business experience with proficient ability to talk to execs in business terms
||Send This Job to a Friend