Accent Food Services is the premier provider of business break room services throughout the state of Texas, and now including Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Reno Nevada and the surrounding areas including Lake Tahoe. With our ever-increasing services,
technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are currently looking for an energetic Service Technician for our Lubbock branch.
• Make service calls to maintain and repair machines.
• Inspect machines and meters to determine causes of malfunctions and fix minor problems
such as jammed bills or stuck products.
• Test machines to determine proper functioning.
• Contact other repair personnel or make arrangements for the removal of machines in cases
where major repairs are required.
• Clean and oil machine parts.
• Record transaction information on forms or logs, and notify designated personnel of discrepancies.
• Maintain records of machine maintenance and repair.
• Adjust and repair coin, vending, or amusement machines and meters and replace defective mechanical
and electrical parts, using hand tools, soldering irons, and diagrams.
• Order and maintain proper inventory on parts needed for all machine and equipment machine repairs.
• Disassemble and assemble machines, according to specifications and using hand and power tools.
• Keep proper inventories on all machines, parts, and equipment needed for day to day operations