||Accent Food Services, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the premier provider of business break room services in ten (10) continental states and the District of Columbia. AFS employs over 700 team members and operates more than 175 distribution routes,
serving over 12,000 customers, 25,000 vending machines, & 800+ micro-markets. With our ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are searching for an Office Manager to ensure that administrative activities at the branch level are executed efficiently and provide support service to various operation groups.
• Executes various administrative tasks such as: answering and routing phone calls, managing the reception area and visitors, sorting and delivering mail, managing facility maintenance and services, filing, copying, printing, providing support to branch management
• Oversees and directs cash room activities and personnel.
• Supports payroll by assuring proper time entry and approvals are completed.
• Determines security clearance and issues security badges.
• Serves as local IT touchpoint.
• Assist with Accounts Payables/ Account Receivables for the branch.
• Assist with the OCS/Provisioning Delivery and Invoicing Process in the branch.
• Supports service group by logging calls, dispatching technicians, closing tickets, and overseeing Alerts (CSAT tool), when applicable.
• Collaborates with other departments and participates in cross-functional projects to improve business processes and efficiencies.
• Champions a safety-focused work environment to reduce/eliminate work-related accidents and injuries.
• Carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, coaching and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; assessing
skills; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues.
||• High School diploma or equivalent
• 5 or more years of related administrative experience, preferably in a distribution center
• Valid Driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Demonstrated skill as an effective leader, communicator and collaborator; passion for developing talent
• Advanced ability to work with Microsoft applications are required; Experience with accounting, payroll, HR and IT systems, preferred
• Must be able to demonstrate urgency and problem-solving skills, as well as high levels of customer service
• Frequent walking, standing, reaching, kneeling, and lifting over 50 pounds.
||Send This Job to a Friend