||Accent Food Services, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the premier provider of business break room services in ten (10) continental states and the District of Columbia. AFS employs over 700 team members and operates more than 175 distribution routes,
serving over 12,000 customers, 25,000 vending machines, & 800+ micro-markets. With our ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are searching for a Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and direct the picking and fulfillment of orders and receiving transactions for assigned distribution center, where revenue is $5 Million to $10 Million annually.
• Oversees the unloading, verification, counting, and recording for incoming vendor shipments.
• Responsible for accuracy, fulfillment and staging of customer orders.
• Creates and maintains schedule of warehouse staff to ensure proper coverage for inbound receipt and outbound customer orders.
• Assists with cycle counts and discrepancies resolution.
• Executes rotation schedules for products in warehouse.
• Collaborates with other departments to improve business processes and efficiencies.
• Champions a safety-focused work environment to reduce/eliminate work-related accidents and injuries.
• Carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, coaching and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; assessing skills; rewarding or recommending
disciplinary actions for employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues; escalate matters appropriately to Warehouse Manager
||• High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree, preferred
• 3 or more years of related experience with warehouse management, inventory management, and receiving and distribution processes
• An effective communicator and collaborator, with passion for developing talent
• Ability to work with Lightspeed & Cantaloupe is desirable and database inventory management software, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word required
• Mechanical skills and ability to operate manual and industrial equipment such as a pallet jacks and forklifts
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs and able to perform work in outside weather conditions.
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
||Send This Job to a Friend