Accent Food Services is the premier provider of business break room services throughout the state of Texas, and now including Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Reno Nevada and the surrounding areas including Lake Tahoe. With our ever-increasing services,
technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years! We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor (2nd Shift).
Responsible for the fulfillment of orders, which includes: training, supervising and scheduling warehouse staff, ensuring that delivery trucks are accurately and punctually loaded, maintaining product quality, maintaining accurate records of warehouse inventory
and advising purchasing of inventory status. The second shift runs Sunday – Thursday from 12:00 PM – 12:00 AM.
• Organizes the work and the staff (scheduling) to complete order picking and other activities in a manner that uses labor hours
efficiently and accomplishes the work on schedule.
• Performs cycle counting to verify accuracy of inventory records.
• Adds new products to inventory and removes discontinued product from inventory following established procedures to insure
accurate inventory records and product availability awareness.
• Makes recommendations to management about adding products to inventory or deleting products based on price, availability,
quality or other factors.
• Expedites the receipt of out-of-stock product, investigates the reason for occurrence and takes action to minimize or
• Trains warehouse staff in performing all established procedures pertaining to the warehouse and material handling.
• Supervises the receipt and put away of vendor deliveries.
• Coordinates the return of product to vendors (damaged, wrong product, expired, etc.).
• Maintains and ensures accurate records of warehouse inventory.
• Monitors the proper operation of warehouse equipment (for example, the freezer) and promptly reports problems to
• Provides a list of out-of-stock products to the appropriate personnel daily.
• Coordinates activities for maintaining the orderliness, proper location, rotation and security of the stock.
• Makes sure warehouse staff follow all other established procedures applicable to the warehouse.