||Vending Route Driver I
Accent Food Services is the premier provider of business break room services throughout the state of Texas, and now including Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Reno Nevada and the surrounding areas including Lake Tahoe. With our ever-increasing services,
technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Vending Route Driver for our Midland branch.
• Handles, collects and protects money.
• Orders the correct quantity and type of products needed to fill vending machines to maximize sales and minimize product
loss due to stale product.
• Checks the accuracy of product issued.
• Performs basic vending equipment troubleshooting and repairs.
• Inventories product in the machines.
• Makes special deliveries to customers who notify the office of service needed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Cleans machines to make customer purchase experiences appealing and to improve the taste of liquid products.
• Handles customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner.
• Maintains the truck in good working order at all times to minimize repair expense.
• Requires good oral and written communication skills to work effectively with others inside and outside departmental boundaries,
at remote locations and/or outside the company.
• Requires good organization skills to produce quality work, within required specifications, to meet tight schedules.
• Job requires initiative and ability to influence events, rather than passively accepting them, in order to achieve goals.
This means being proactive and a self-starter and going beyond specific job responsibilities to ensure goals are achieved
• Requires ability to operate a handheld scanner accurately.
• Requires material handling skills to minimize product loss (cold food spoilage, stales and damage).
• Requires accurate record keeping skills (for example, odometer readings and gasoline receipts).
• Requires ability to follow written instructions to provide the service required at each machine
(for example, checking the master sheet).
• Requires ability to operate a route truck safely.
• Requires ability to balance sales to cash collected.
• Requires familiarity with the Midland area.
• Must be at least 25 years of age with a clean driving record.
• Clear background.
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
||Send This Job to a Friend