||Accent Food Services, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the premier provider of business break room services in ten (10) continental states and the District of Columbia. AFS employs over 700 team members and operates more than 175 distribution routes,
serving over 12,000 customers, 25,000 vending machines, & 800+ micro-markets. With our ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are searching for a Route Driver Helper safely and efficiently assist route driver in deliveringm unloading and merchandising products at customer sites.
· Unload product from truck to customer premises
· Properly rotates products, stocks areas, and ensures adherence to customer delivery standards
· Assists in tracking product inventory
· Responds timely to management and others regarding delivery information.
· Completes required paperwork in a timely manner
· Provides additional safety support to driver by performing tasks such as: serving as ground guide in backing on to public roads and into hazardous areas, assisting driver with route navigation, performs safety checks and inspections of vehicle, etc.
· Perform other duties as directed by driver
||· A high school diploma or equivalent, required
· Must be able to work in a physical, fast-paced, outdoor environment that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· A valid driver’s license
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
||Send This Job to a Friend