Accent Food Services is the premier provider of business break room services throughout the state of Texas, and now including Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Reno Nevada and the surrounding areas including Lake Tahoe. With our ever-increasing services,
technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We currently looking for a Make Ready/Installer. If you are a reliable, fast paced worker and want to work at a fast-growing company this is the job for you.
• Prepare machines before installation at accounts
• Move machines to and from accounts..
• Install and tear down micro markets at client sites
• Order repair parts for machines.
• Maintain an adequate supply of spare parts.
• Test the operation of machines; make mechanical and cosmetic repairs, clean machines before installation at accounts.
• Maintain appearance and order in machine workshop.
• Requires good oral and written communication skills to work effectively with others inside and outside departmental boundaries,
at remote locations and/or outside the company.
• Requires good organization skills to produce quality work, within required specifications, to meet tight schedules.
• Job requires initiative.
• Requires excellent customer service skills to inform customers about status of machine moves.
• Job requires ability to store and locate parts.
• Requires ability to track status of repair parts orders.
• Requires experience in moving heavy objects safely.
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
||Send This Job to a Friend