||New Business Development Manager
||Accent Food Services, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the premier provider of business break room services in ten (10) continental states and the District of Columbia. AFS employs over 700 team members and operates more than 175 distribution routes,
serving over 12,000 customers, 25,000 vending machines, & 800+ micro-markets. With our ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are searching for a New Business Development Manager to acquire new customers accounts within a variety of vending channels.
• Prospects, cold calls, and makes formal presentations of company pricing, products and promotions and services to gain new business with strategic customers
• Executes sales strategies to meet or exceed company’s sales goals
• Sells Office Coffee/Vending Services, Self-Check Out Markets, and other services
• Coordinates customer setup and transition to account managers.
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition and the market in general.
||• High School diploma, required; bachelor’s degree, preferred
• Minimum 2 years of successful CPG sales experience required, preferably in vending, coffee service or foodservice industries
• Results and customer-focused, with strong negotiation and organizational skills
• Excellent nonverbal, verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as on a team
• Sales Force CRM and Sales Reporting experience, preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with ability to deliver compelling presentations
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
||Send This Job to a Friend