||Accent Food Services, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the premier provider of business break room services in ten (10) continental states and the District of Columbia. AFS employs over 700 team members and operates more than 175 distribution routes,
serving over 12,000 customers, 25,000 vending machines, & 800+ micro-markets. With our ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
Reporting to the Controller, this position will participate in established accounting deadlines, develop new processes and procedures, act as a financial liaison to various business units, and serve as a senior financial leader within the organization.
• Team with Controller to drive the monthly closing process and meet deadlines
• Prepare robust account reconciliations and account analysis
• Build relationships and financially support internal groups (e.g., regional managers, sales staff)
• Assist with monthly internal reporting, including budget versus actual flux analysis
• Fixed Assets – maintain subledger, detailed reconciliation and ensure compliance with company’s capitalization and depreciation policies
• Support annual audit and help meet audit deadlines
• Provide support on ad-hoc projects as required.
||• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, required.
• 5+ years in public or corporate accounting; strong background in GAAP accounting
• Great Plains experience preferred.
• Superior analytical skills and demonstrated attention to detail
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Skilled communicator and collaborator; passion for customer service
||Send This Job to a Friend