||Accent Food Services, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the premier provider of business break room services in ten (10) continental states and the District of Columbia. AFS employs over 700 team members and operates more than 175 distribution routes,
serving over 12,000 customers, 25,000 vending machines, & 800+ micro-markets. With our ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are searching for a Route Manager-Vending to be responsible for all vending routes and operations for assigned location, ensuring customer satisfaction and profitability, and development of vending staff.
• Responsible for financial the performance for the vending channel within assigned location; including revenue, expense and profitability.
• Responsible for the delivery of white glove service to all customers.
• Able to identify customers issues quickly, and promptly respond with appropriate communication and/or corrective action with Key Account Managers or with customers directly.
• Schedules vending routes and manages personnel.
• Knowledgeable about all vending routes and provides relief when necessary.
• Ensures product pricing decisions are executed.
• Has overall responsibility for accurate truck inventories
• Handles client management & retention efforts for customer at 25K or below.
• Collaborates with other departments to improve business processes and efficiencies.
• Champions a safety-focused work environment to reduce/eliminate work-related accidents and injuries.
• Carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, coaching and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; assessing skills; rewarding or recommending
disciplinary actions for employees; addressing complaints and resolving issues; escalate matters appropriately to Branch Manager
• High School diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree, preferred
• At least 5 years of relevant route experience, including at least 2 years of supervisory experience
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• An effective communicator and collaborator, with passion for developing talent
• Must be able to demonstrate urgency and problem-solving skills, and a dedication to customer service
• Ability to work with database inventory management software, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Mechanical skills and ability to operate manual and industrial equipment such as a pallet jacks and forklifts
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs and able to perform work in outside weather conditions.
||Send This Job to a Friend