||Accent Food Services, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the premier provider of business break room services in ten (10) continental states and the District of Columbia. AFS employs over 700 team members and operates more than 175 distribution routes,
serving over 12,000 customers, 25,000 vending machines, & 800+ micro-markets. With our ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are searching for a Route Driver to service self-checkout and/or market accounts.
• Timely delivers product orders to customers to ensure continuous supply.
• Checks the accuracy of product issued against products ordered.
• Makes sure customer areas are adequately stocked with product.
• Ensures that the appearance and presentation of the Company’s products and/or equipment at the customer location follows established protocols.
• Orders the correct quantity and types of products needed to stock customer accounts to maximize sales and minimize product loss.
• Communicates customer or product-related problems to appropriate personnel.
• Conducts product inventories at customer sites.
• Handles, collects and secures money.
• Maintains professional appearance and attitude when interacting with customers in the field.
• Cleans truck and performs routine vehicle maintenance
||• High School diploma or equivalent, required
• One year of relevant customer sales and service experience required; related route sales experience preferred.
• Valid Driver’s license and acceptable driving record, required
• Must demonstrate effective and professional communication, passion for customer service, and organizational skills
• Must be able to work independently, and as part of a team
• Prior experience operating handheld technology, preferred
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
||Send This Job to a Friend