||Key Account Manager
||Accent Food Services, headquartered in Austin, Texas, is the premier provider of business break room services in ten (10) continental states and the District of Columbia. AFS employs over 700 team members and operates more than 175 distribution routes,
serving over 12,000 customers, 25,000 vending machines, & 800+ micro-markets. With our ever-increasing services, technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years!
We are searching for a Key Account Manager to be responsible for account retention, upselling, and managing relationships with some of our largest regional/national customers.
• Develops and implements customer growth & retention strategies to achieve company objectives.
• Manages relationships with current accounts to ensure proper products/services selection, top-notch customer service, and continued growth.
• Collaborates with various departments, such as sales, marketing and operations to achieve assigned objectives.
• Acts as liaison for customers, vendors and company.
• Introduces new products to accounts through the utilization of different channels.
• Maintains daily activity tracking in CRM (Salesforce)
• Advocates the use of best practices and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement.
||• High school diploma, required; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• 3+ years’ experience in sales or key account management
• Results and customer-focused, with strong negotiation skills and the ability to analyze and manipulate data.
• Excellent nonverbal, verbal and written communication skills
• Experience conducting analysis to develop actionable category and brand strategies
• Previous project management experience, preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with ability to deliver compelling presentations
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
In addition to salary, we offer a benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid time off.
Accent Food Services is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
||Send This Job to a Friend