Accent Food Services is the premier provider of business break room services throughout the state of Texas, and now including Virginia, Maryland, D.C., Pennsylvania, Reno Nevada and the surrounding areas including Lake Tahoe. With our ever-increasing services,
technology, and products, Accent Food Services has exceeded customer expectations for over 20 years! We are currently looking for a motivated Warehouse person for our Houston branch.
• Handles, collects and protects money.
• Orders the correct quantity and type of products needed to fill vending machines to maximize sales
and minimize product loss due to stale product.
• Checks the accuracy of product issued.
• Performs basic vending equipment troubleshooting and repairs.
• Inventories product in the machines.
• Makes special deliveries to customers who notify the office of service needed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Cleans machines to make customer purchase experiences appealing and to improve the taste of liquid products.
• Handles customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner.
• Maintains the truck in good working order at all times to minimize repair expense
• Requires good oral and written communication skills to work effectively with others inside and outside
departmental boundaries, at remote locations and/or outside the company.
• Requires good organization skills to produce quality work, within required specifications, to meet tight schedules.
• Must be proactive and a self-starter going beyond specific job responsibilities to ensure goals are
achieved or exceeded.
• Requires ability to operate a handheld scanner accurately.
• Requires material handling skills to minimize product loss (cold food spoilage, stales and damage).
• Requires accurate record keeping skills (for example, odometer readings and gasoline receipts).
• Requires ability to follow written instructions to provide the service required at each machine
(for example, checking the master sheet).
• Requires ability to operate a route truck safely.
• Requires ability to balance sales to cash collected.